The best running shoes for heavy men
After 7 hours of research, I list the best running shoes for heavier runners.
If you weigh between 180lb/80kg and 220lb/100kg, these shoes are for you.
You’ll find out which shoes are the best 3 running shoes for “heavy” men.
Running is an impact sport, which makes it necessary to use shoes that provide good cushioning.
And the heavier a runner is, the more impact protection he needs.
If you click on the links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for your support.
The best running shoes for heavier men
- The Zoom X foam provides excellent cushioning.
- Good ventilation prevents sweating and keeps the feet cool.
- Super resistant sole and good grip.
- This shoe is heavier than average, so it’s not recommended for fast sessions.
- If you’re looking for shoes for fast training sessions, a better option would be the Nike Pegasus 38.
Men’s: 10.9oz/ 310grams.
Men’s Nike Vomero 16. Click on the image for additional pics/colors
- Extremely comfortable
- This shoe is THE Adidas running shoe for heavy runners looking for maximum cushioning
- It can be a bit narrow for runners with wide feet. If that’s your case, these are the 3 best running shoes for wide feet.
- If you run on wet surfaces such as sidewalks or asphalt, you must be very careful (especially if we are going downhill) because the grip is not very good.
- Due to its weight, this shoe is not recommended for fast sessions.
Men’s: 11.2oz/ 318grams
Men’s Adidas Ultraboost 22. Click on the image for additional pics/colors.
- The lightest shoe out of the 3 running shoes mentioned.
- Its 27% softer than the average foam makes it very comfortable.
- The upper doesn’t restrict air so the shoe remains breezy even during hot days.
- For some runners, the laces don’t stay tied.
- Some runners prefer the standard version that fits better than the StealthFit version.
Men’s: 10.1oz/ 286 grams
Men’s Brooks Glycerin 20. Click on the image for additional pics/colors.
Thanks for reading this guide. If you found it interesting, leave your rating below. Thank you!